Email Marketing Statistics Table of Contents
In recent years, advertisers have been putting a tremendous focus on chatbots, Instagram influencers, and other new forms of targeting their clients. However, the new means of networking need not divert you from one of the oldest and most powerful communications networks - email.
Many may question if email is still a valuable marketing tool given the multitude of tools available. In fact, email produces $38 for every $1, which makes it one of the most popular options available, with an impressive 3,800 percent ROI.
In this article, we will look at some of the impressive results email marketing has achieved.
1. There are approximately 3.9 billion e-mail subscribers per day. It is projected that by 2023, this figure will rise to 4.3 billion. (Rapporteur, 2020)
2. Active email addresses in 2019 exceeded 5.6 billion. (Satisfactory Council, 2019)
3. Marketers using segmented promotions noticed a rise in sales of up to 760%. (Monitoring Campaign, 2019)
4. 35% of advertisers send 3-5 emails a week to their clients. (Not a Selling State, 2020)
5. According to 31% of B2B marketers, email newsletters are the perfect way to nurture leads. (Institute for Content Marketing, 2020)
6. In 2019, the United States invested more than $350 million in email advertisements. (Satisfactory Council, 2019)
1. 81% of B2B marketers have indicated that email newsletters was the most common method to conduct content marketing. (Institute for Content Marketing, 2020)
2. E-mail is one of the top free bio delivery platforms for 87% of B2B advertisers. (Institute for Content Marketing, 2020)
3. 90% of content marketers state that email has contributed the most to success in their content. (Institute for Content Marketing, 2020)
4. The mail marketing platform is the second most widely used technology for B2B businesses to help sell their content. Around 85% of advertisers say they use these instruments. (Institute for Content Marketing, 2020)
1. 46% of all e-mails were opened via smartphone openings. (Litmus, 2018) Litmus.com
2. 35 percent search email on a mobile computer from business professionals. (Switzerland, 2018)
3. With 29 percent of the opens on this website, Apple iPhone is the most common smartphone customer to read emails. Gmail is a near rider of 27% (Campaign Monitor, 2018)
1. 80% of company professionals have indicated an increase in client satisfaction from email marketing. (Films, 2018)
2. 59% of respondents said that marketing emails affected their decision to buy. (Paraguay, 2017)
3. According to 59% of marketers, email served as their major source of ROI. (French version of Emma, 2018)
All the statistics introduced in this article is clear evidence of the effectiveness of using email in your marketing strategy. While it is extremely efficient, sufficient time and money needs to be invested to ensure its success. The next time you create your marketing strategy, why not include traditional tools like email together with newer forms of marketing to expand your audience?
Scroll down to read our indepth Marketing Automation Platforms guide. What you should know, Marketing Automation Platforms features, price plans and support. Pros and Cons of Marketing Automation Platforms as a marketing automation, everything is explained below.
Sendinblue Premium is a software company that specialises in marketing-automation software for small to enterprise level businesses.
Sendinblue Premium is listed as the best marketing-automation software related to Marketing Automation Platforms. Sendinblue Premium was founded in 2012 in Paris, France and currently has over 248 employees registered on Linkedin.
From us to your inbox weekly.